Dear friends of Magnum,
In April 2014, we launched our YOUTH In Charge "Do a good CAUSE, with your COURSE" campaign. This is the 3rd year MagnumCares is conducting this Campaign encouraging Youths to participate to help the Community. Since 2011, approximately more than 200 youths have participated in this meaningful CSR program. There are 4 categories that the participants can select, namely Short Film Design, Website-FB Design, Brochure Design and T-Shirt Design.
The Youths will visit the Homes, understand what the Homes are doing and what they need and from these visits they will then develop their work to capture the spirit of the Homes featuring them in their production. We will select 5 Finalists in each category and they will be posted up on our Facebook for Online Public Voting.
Every online voter will stand a chance to win an IT gadget by showing their support for the best entry that has touched them. Other than that, your vote will also help to decide which charity home will receive the RM 10,000 cash donation from Magnum.
We hope you can show your support by voting your favorite entries. The online voting will constitute 30% of the total score to decide the Winners. The remaining 70% will be scored by a Panel of Judges who are Industry experts.
Thursday, July 31, 2014
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
||| e-Results |||
|SPECIAL DRAW on 05/08/2014 (TUESDAY) |
Ticket is on SALE now! Go For It!
** Tickets On Sale NOW for Special Draw 05-August-2014, Tue. **
Kindly find below the Magnum4D Results as requested.
- play the game 4D -
Draw ID : 318/14 Draw Date : Jul 30 2014 (Wed)
1st Prize : 3567
2nd Prize : 8614
3rd Prize : 1388
Special Prizes :
4884, 7095, 7105, 7549, 7617
4368, 5460, 8218, 5929, 7567
Consolation Prizes :
8741, 8015, 6283, 9276, 8770
8027, 6311, 2062, 6493, 3987
Jackpot 1 Prize for this Draw : RM8,707,442.03
Jackpot 2 Prize for this Draw : RM241,177.31
To unsubscribe this service, please access http://www.magnumit.com/magnum4d/Modules/email-4d-subscribe.aspx, and enter your email address and My4DMail PIN: 00063496
**If you had this message forwarded to you and would like to subscribe, simply go to http://www.magnumit.com/magnum4d/Modules/email-4d-subscribe.aspx
Magnum Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
Visit us at our Magnum 4D website. We're also on Facebook and Twitter so join in the fun today!
Website : http://www.magnum4d.com.my
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Magnum4D
Twitter : http://twitter.com/4dmagnum
Confidentiality, Privilege Notice and Disclaimer
This email and any attachments herein may contain confidential and privileged information for its intended recipient(s) only. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, deleting this e-mail (with any attachments) and destroying any copies. Any dissemination, distribution, printing, copying or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. The company does not guarantee and is not liable for the security of any information electronically transmitted or for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, or for any delay in its receipt.
Although every effort is being made to ensure accuracy of the information provided herein, mistakes can occur. In the event of a discrepancy between this information and the official winning numbers, the latter shall prevail. Confirmation of winning numbers is to be verified at any of our Magnum4D sales outlets.
Sunday, July 27, 2014
||| e-Results |||